Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Next Verse



Don’t know if I should be excited
But my new lust just flew in
Full of flashy stuff she reminds me of...
Let us call her Lerato
Sorry Lerato we had to end things the way we did
U were just too flashy for my liking
I couldn't even hide behind them shades
I applaud for you and your marriage though
You do deserve to be there

Getting back to my next verse
I know this won’t last, I give it three weeks
But if a month sets in
Then she probably played her cards rite
And I gave her an applaud in every step
But it is just lust, she knows it won't last
Just came out of love
It damn hurt, I'll never know y it did
Neither would I want to find out
I just let things be da way they are
Hope love knows that too, sorry you can't read this
Glad you are not part of this circus

I do not hate on you, I'm being honest
Honesty kills most peeps
But your attitude wouldn’t mind it
Just don’t feel the pain of my success
I've already chosen it over you
Before u caught my eyes, before I knew you
I had already chosen it over you

I've rebirthed, part of me isn’t feeling the blessing
But daily I pray for blessings, I've learned a lot of lessons
I let karma play its part, but the tongue is more powerful
One day later I'll tell them to you, just do not settle in now
I am not your only option
Yes! I've given you the go ahead, as I will probably be ahead.

So to my next verse
Take note of what is to come, lust not love
For I just came out of love
It damn hurt; I'll never know why it did
Neither would I want to find out
I just let things be da way they are
Hope love knows that too