Monday, April 16, 2012

Never Was To Be Opened


I'm about to close a door that I neva meant to open
What was inside was a gift in mellow colours
I added more colour wen I entered her life
With a smile on her face, it was more than bright
I cud make her do anything and I did
All positive things I made her do
She found em as a lovely gift
In return she treated me better
While she grew fond of me
Never were we meant to be more than friends
Many saw somethin beyond that
But they can never understand that could alter our friendship

Damm....! I opened a box that I neva meant to open
Jill in the box popped out wide open
I explored her as much as she explored me
Now everyones goin' on lyk we meant to be together
But they can never understand that could alter our friendship
I might sound bitter saying this but....
I'm not ready to be a relationship kinda fella
That's why I keep my options open, thats real!
A fella can wait for the right lady to come along
But in the meantime that still doesn't mean he can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones
And the wrong ones don't mean they the bad ones
I choose to love lust those who won't last
Nd love those who will
Thus I close all these scepticals seen beyond these doors