Thursday, May 10, 2012

Freetime Exercise IV

My mama be beautiful, my aunts too
Followed by my sisters and lady friends who I cherish
My love for all of them shall never perish
Im on my fourth freetime, 4th quarter, my play my boundry now
And I just revealed my roses red, violets blue moment
I love them for my ladies
For they sincerely know how to comfort a fella
Making my days to bloom forever
I want to look at you all and smile
Get that feeling to levitate my rhyme
A cherry on top, be the blessing
Of six days no rest until the seventh layed back
Now set a breather on it
::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: :::::



I am your rose getting deeper
Perfumed lines, so so sucre
A kiss to simmer the lip of lust
The lip that may lead to love
In flight for far further land, a cry
::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: :::::
I am violet blue
Simmer lines softly echoed
A whisper to hush the fear in heart
A heart of love in flight above
::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: :::::
Now take a breath
Im on my fourth freetime, 4th quarter, a play a boundry
My mother my aunts, I love
Followed by my sisters and lady friends
The beauty, they carry
The love never burried
A memoir to reminisce
I applaud to never forget