Thursday, May 10, 2012

Freetime Exercise

Im on free time, me time
Back again on a new note reloaded this time
And I just took a new lane so sophisticated
I wonder if I'll land on its runway all clear
Or maybe it has pot holes that I would have to deal with
Only time will tell if all is heaven or hell
Gone through that before I might as well say "here I go again"
Im set to uphold my beliefs and rewind my tape of time
Play and go through my mistakes
But I mistakenly enjoyed every bit of them, I was well entertained
I am now entertained, mistakenly enjoying every apple
I am being seen as an image Im not
Too good to be true I might as well be that image not me
And be judged for seeking so much attention
I got to love it, even though its got a danger sign on it



God gave me style
God put a smile
On my face, on your face, on ours faces
Cheers to the past it gave me light
Cheers to the future I have to break through
Cheer for the present as what makes us sad wont kill us
So we might as well rejoice for being alive
And at the end we still have our souls because we blessed
Im on free time, me time
Back again on a new note reloaded this time